Monday, February 14, 2011

Sweet Way Back Oldies ( Djtzek feat. Ms. Mika Tan)





               EPD LOVEMIX VOL. 2 2011

    Sweet Way Back Oldies ( Djtzek feat. Ms. Mika Tan)

        Introduction voice over from Ms.Mika Tan

1.  Never Thought That I Could Love - Dan Hill
2.  Is It Okay If I call You Mine - Paul McCrane
3.  Shower Me With Your Love - Atlantic star
4.  Can't Cry Hard Enough - The Williams Brothers
5.  Dont Know What To Say (Dont Know What To Do) Ric Segreto
6.  Falling In Love - Six Part Invention
7.  Glory Of Love - Peter cetera
8.  Come What May - Air Supply
9.  Faithfully - Jovit Baldivino
10. If I Sing You A Lovesong - Bonnie Tyler
11. Too Much Love Will Kill You - Jovit Baldivin
12. Your The Inspiration - Peter Cetera
13. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Whitney Houston
14. In A Lovesong - Kennt ROgers
15. Take A Look At Me Now - Phil Collins
16. I'll Say Goodbye For The Two Of Us - Expose
17. You're All I Need - White Lion
18. Till Death Do Us Part - White Lion
19. Unbelievable - Craig David
20. Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Boys 2 Men
21. I Know Him So Well - Whitney Houston
22. Do You know Where You Goin TO - Mariah Carey
23. Everything I Do (I Do It For YOu) - Bryan Adams
24. Pain in my heart - Zoo
25. Please Forgive Me - Jovit Baldivino
26. Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Air Supply/Jovit Baldivino
27. Parting Time - Rockstar
28. I Can Wait Forever - Jovit Baldivino
29. Makin Love Out Of Nothing At All - Jovit Baldivino
30. Where Are YOu Now - Jimmy Harnen
31. Heaven - Bryan Adams
32. If Your Not Here - Menudo
33. Can't Fight this Feeling - Air Supply
34. You Don't Love Me Anymore - Weird Al Yancovic
35. Take Me I'll Follow - Aiza Seguerra/Bobby Caldwell
36. Fixing A Broken Heart - Rick Price
37. Can't Find The Words to Say Goodbye - David Gates
38. Crazy Love - Poco
39. Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Patty Symthe Feat Don Henley
40. Strangers Again - Cinema

           Outro stinger from djtzek and ms. mika tan


a very special tnx to ms.mika tan for her powerful and 
angelic voice over and stinger u made again slmt po....
advance happy valentines

djdhen mrming slmt sa cover asztig tol ayus and manager dj almir
tnx din s video oryt...

No comments:

Post a Comment